Sunday, June 07, 2009

Drowning in Dresses

Sorry for the absence, but I've been drowning in dresses. Pretty pink poly Shantung dresses made from scratch. I hope to get them all finished tomorrow and be able to work on more quilty stuff, but in the meantime must do what I have to do!

I did list my second copy of Easy Paper Pieced Miniatures by Carol Doak on E-Bay today. The listing includes a package of foundation papers that goes with the book, so if you are interested check it out! I listed this in order to pay for the new digital camera I ended up bidding on last night. My current camera is a Kodak Easy Share and the battery compartment door is broken. Won't stay closed, which causes my camera to shut off at odd moments, making it really hard to take pictures for my blog, or for my Etsy shop. It turns out that this is a common weakness with these cameras. But other than that it's been great, so I ended up buying a similar one. I justify this by the fact that I know how to operate the camera, already have the software and it will still work with my printer dock. Plus it's a good price, so if something happens to it in a year I won't cry too much!

Hopefully I can catch up with some quilt related posts later this week, and some better pictures!

No comments: