Monday, May 10, 2010

Time Goes by...

I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post! I feel badly for being so negligent of my poor blog! It's not that I haven't done any sewing, I've actually done quite a bit. I've also done a lot of sitting at track meets (rainy ones and sunny ones!). I've been altering a lot of prom dresses, so fun to see the different styles and pretty colors. I've been working on patterns (and actually finished one:






In other words, I've been pretty busy. But I promise I'll make more time to talk about it from now on! Sorry for my absence, rest assured I will make every attempt to be a better blogger from here on out.

Tomorrow I have some flower girl dresses to make (from scratch) I'll take some pictures and show you how they come out!

No comments: