Sunday, October 02, 2011

All worn out.

Yep, that's me. Definitely exhausted after two days of a fabulous quilting workshop. No, I didn't get any stitching done today either, but I have an awesome pattern ready for stitching up, so you'll get to see how that starts progressing very soon! In the meantime, here is my pattern, and to the right you see a glimpse of my fabric choices for it - I think it will be pretty neat. Tomorrow I am going to clean up my sewing room, hang my master pattern on the door and start doing some sewing!
Since I didn't do any stitching at the workshop I worked for a bit on one of my Dresden Plate blocks for the quilt pattern I'm working on. Two more to go and I will be ready to piece the cornerstones and put the top together. Then the hard part comes, writing up the pattern. I love this so far, and look forward to seeing how it all comes together!
Now for a good nights sleep so I can get some major stitching going tomorrow - nothing on my agenda except for working on quilting projects - sounds like a great day!

Good night!

Pamela

No comments: