Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cross Stitch Quilt


Just a post and run today, got to go to a football game and watch the girl cheer, and the dance team is performing a number she helped choreograph! We are so proud, but it sure makes our weeks and days go fast with this busy girl!

I started working on a quilt today for a friend of a friend. It's a cross-stitched quilt and I am machine quilting it on the marked lines. Not as much fun as making up my own quilting, but it will be quite pretty when finished. It has satin on the back so slides nicely on my machine bed :)

I want to get this finished up by Tuesday, shouldn't be a problem because it's already going fast. The binding is going to be in the same pink satin.

Off to the game!

1 comment:

pchickki said...

This is beautiful Pamela.
You just keep getting better and better. Wait.... is that possible?
Hugs