Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Best Ideas

Sometimes the best ideas come to you in the most unlikely places. I had been thinking of an idea for a baby quilt, but hadn't started it because I wasn't really happy with the way it was laid out. So one day while I'm taking a shower, the quilt pops into my mind and BAM - the solution presents itself! I was so excited that I hardly wanted to go to work - I wanted to start right in on the quilt.  (And I work at a Quilt Shop, so it's a rare day that I really don't want to go to work!)


I was so happy to get home and start cutting and sewing the cute fabrics that I picked out for this project!  Isn't this cute so far?  Wait till you see the whole thing - it really is super sweet!   I just love the polka dots - and the monkeys are just adorable.  Such a fun quilt, I can't wait to share the pattern with you - it shouldn't be too much longer before it's ready!

1 comment:

Selvage Quilter said...

I get my best ideas in the shower too! Your quilt is going to be a winner.