Friday, May 18, 2012

Weekend Sale

I don't often use my blog to promote specials in my Etsy shop, but I thought that this time I would!  All the items in my Lap and Baby quilt section are marked down to 30% off their regular price.  Including this beauty, which is very hard to get a good photograph of.  It just never looks as pretty as it does in real life.  Grrr.

I find photography to be one of my week points.  I guess I just don't have the patience for it.  (Yes, laugh at me - I can sew miniscule pieces of fabric into 4 1/2 inch Dear Jane blocks, but can't take the time to take a picture of the results that is attractive...)

Anyway - if you feel so inclined, go take a look.  If you'd like to share it on your own blog or facebook page I would be thrilled, too!  Thanks for all of your support!

P.S.  My Shanni girl is competing at the District Track meet today, so wish her a bit of jumping luck - Go Pirates!!!!!

No comments: