Thank the person who nominated you and link your post to their blog.
List 11 facts about yourself then answer the 11 questions given to you.
Create 11 more questions for your 9 nominees, all of whom have 200 or less followers.
Comment on their blogs informing them of the Liebster Award nomination.
Ok, Number one, check.
Number two, 11 facts about me: I love blue and yellow, I eat chocolate almost every day, I love walking outdoors, I am not a huge fan of housework. I have repaired every major appliance in my house, I have a bad habit of locking my keys in the car, I still have the first sewing machine I ever owned, I love the smell of Caramel Pecan candles. I love to read, would secretly like to be on "The Amazing Race", and my favorite dinner is Pizza.
1. Tattoos? Have or want? No, Thank You!
2. Boys with blonde hair and blue eyes or dark hair and brown eyes? Boys? Like grandsons?
3. Stripes or Florals? Both. Together!
4. What is your dream vacation? Paris, of course...
5. What is your biggest social networking obsession? (Oh instagram). My business page for Facebook. Too much fun picking everyone's brain for ideas on what I'm working on!
6. Why do you blog? To have a record of what I'm working on, and to share with others. It's like my online quilting diary.
7. Flats or heels? Or chucks? Flats.
8. Tell me about your family! Large - 5 wonderful, unique daughters, one great husband who puts up with all the feminine craziness. An old dog and a young cat. Lots of fun!
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where and why? I love it here, close to the Ocean. But I miss the mountains sometimes.
10. What is your all time favorite song? I really don't do favorites - I really love a lot of the songs from the 70's, nothing like singing along with all the songs you learned listening to the radio as a teen!
11. Sun or Snow?! Sun. I'd rather be warm!
Ok, 11 questions from me (this is not going to be easy....)
1. Your least favorite household chore?
2. Night Owl or Early Bird?
3. What did you have for dinner last night?
4. Do you enjoy finishing projects more or starting them?
5. How many pets do you have?
6. Do you like noise, or quiet when you are alone?
7. Best vacation ever?
8. Organized or Messy?
9. First Car?
10. Favorite snack?
11. Last book you read?
I would like to nominate -
Cynthia Brunz (Quilting is More Fun than Housework)
Maggie (Magpie Quilts)
Maria (Patchwork Mill)
Char (Cloth Stitched)
Patti (Treasure Barn)
Mrs. Hearts (BusyHandsQuilting)
Ok, now I'm officially tired! Nighty-night, time to get some rest.