Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Quiltsy Team Members ColoradoQuilts and RedButtonQuilting

I'm back with day 2 of our Quiltsy Team promotion!  The two shops I am featuring today are ColoradoQuilts and RedButtonQuilting
 Hollyhock Wallhanging
I just love this little wallhanging from ColoradoQuilts!  So cute - and it's on sale :)  Patti is a versatile quilter, love the variety of things in her shop -
This bright and happy quilt is another wonderful selection - and it has a matching pillow!  Another thing that tickles me about her shop is that I was born and raised in Colorado, so I just love thinking about these lovely things being made in my home state (silly, but true!).

This dynamic red and black table topper is from RedButtonQuilting!  Joan has a great selection of items in her shop as well - I just love the way the white sets off the colors in this one.
And this baby quilt!  So pretty!  The quilting really pops on this one, makes me want to touch it and enjoy that lovely texture.

So - that is two more of my talented team members to enjoy - go visit their shops and check out their wonderful work - you won't be disappointed!


No comments: