Monday, November 25, 2013

Quiltsy Team Members KeriQuilts and Secondsanctuary

This week I am doing a group promotion with my online Etsy Quilt Group (Quiltsy Team).  I thought as part of my promoting I would do a blog feature on the other members that I am promoting each day - I love seeing what other quilters are offering in their shops!

KeriQuilts is on the list for monday - she has a large selection of items to choose from in her Etsy shop!  I love this baby quilt:
 Modern Baby Lap Quilt
And this mini Cathedral window is so adorable - love the colors!
 Mini Pillow Cathedral Window
But my favorite thing in her shop is this pillow.  I would love to find this under the Christmas tree next month!
 Cathedral Window Pillow
If you like these, too make sure you go take a look and see some of the other pretties she has up for sale - I'll bet you find some items for you Christmas list as well!

The second shop I'll show you today is Beverly from SecondSanctuary.  Love her banner - Sewing for Art and Soul!  What a neat statement on what she does.  

 King Size Patchwork
Here is a wonderful King Size patchwork quilt.  I love the fun scrappy look of it - very nicely put together with so many fun colors and prints!
If you are getting married, or you know someone who is - this is a wedding gift that will be absolutely cherished for years to come!  You can choose your colors and have a keepsake that is beautiful and one of a kind!
 pastel quilt
And if I were choosing something for myself, I think it would be this one - it would look lovely in my bedroom!  I'll bet it is as warm and cozy as it looks!  

Hope you enjoyed getting a look at these shops!  I must say, I have - I am always amazed at the versatility of the members of Quiltsy team on Etsy!  

1 comment:

teachpany said...

Great items! You have good taste!