Still plugging away at the free-form bargello - got another strip set done today. I should be able to get this top done by the weekend, so I'm happy with my progress on this project. I'm still a little nervous about if I'm going to have the size I want with the borders, but if I have to add some creativity to make it work, I will!
I got the UFO for June basted. I didn't have a piece of batting large enough, but I did have one that was twice as long, but not as wide. I cut it in half, then used some strips of lightweight fusible interfacing to bond the two pieces together and created the perfect size batting. It shouldn't be too long of a process to quilt this, so I hope to have this done in the next few days for sure. It's about time - I need something new in my Etsy shop! I found a picture online of the same scene - it's called the Golden Pavilion, so beautiful!
And I finished up my block for the Block of the Month I am doing for the quilt shop. The pattern is printed up and ready to go, too - so I'm happy I have this done on time. Seems like I've been running way behind on this - had it designed long ago, but it's taken me longer than I should have taken to get all the samples and instructions finished up. I swear, next time I will have the whole thing done beforehand. I really don't need the last minute pressure of creating the pattern every single month! It is good practice, though....
Nothing really finished this week, but lots of things "in progress", so at least I'm keeping busy!