Sunday, July 12, 2015

"Our Favorite Things" Blog Hop starts Tomorrow!

I am excited for the Blog Hop that all the Island Batik embassadors are starting tomorrow.  I'm also a little nervouse because it's my very first official blog hop!  It's going to be great, each of us is going to share a look into our sewing space and share something special about it.  This is a great bunch of quilters, so I know it's going to be a lot of fun and very inspirational.  Luckily my turn isn't until later so I don't have to have my sewing room ship shape quite yet, but I better not procrastinate much longer!

July 13     OneQuiltingCircle.com
July 14     BejeweledQuilts.blogspot.com
July 15     TeachPany.blogspot.com
July 16     MadeInScraps.blogspot.com
July 17     MariaMichaelsDesigns.com/blog
July 18     Tamarinis.typepad.com
July 19     MooseStashQuilting.blogspot.com
July 20     KissedQuilts.blogspot.com
July 21     PurrfectSpots.blogspot.com
July 22     AdeleMogavero.com
July 23     ForQuiltsSake.blogspot.com
July 24     BeaQuilter.com
July 25     ConnieKresin.com
July 26     PamelaQuilts.blogspot.com
July 27     KauffmanDesigns.blogspot.com
July 28     LemonTreeSnippets.wordpress.com
July 29     FunThreads.blogspot.com

I hope you'll join us for a visit!

No comments: