Friday, October 16, 2015

Quilt-In 2016

Have you ever gone to a quilting retreat?  I haven't yet, but it is definitely something on my bucket list!  I decided that this weekend I would hold my own personal "Quilt-In".  For the next three days I am going to have a good time quilting and enjoying myself right here in my own home, and I invite you to join me!  Gather up a project (or 2 or 3) and make your own fun sewing event.  I'll be sharing progress reports on my facebook page and instagram as well as here on my blog!  Since I am so close to 1000 likes on my Facebook page, there will be a prize for reaching that mark, as well as some other door prizes - you can check here tomorrow for those!

Since I am doing this on the fly, I'm not sure what else will happen, but there will definitely be lots of quilting going on!

I am getting organized this morning using these great quilt project tracking sheets:

You can download them free!  Patchwork Posse Quilt Tracker Printables


I've started my list already!
Yes, I'm a crazy woman who likes to make her lists in ink!  That way I can't cheat and erase things :)

What are you working on this weekend?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your quilt in sounds like fun. I hope you get a lot done. One of the photos you posted recently, maybe on FB or IG, has cute cats on it. Do you remember where you bought it or what collection it's in?