I did get all my red and gray units cut out for the mystery quilt today, and about half are sewn. Tomorrow I am supposed to work on the curtain panels that I didn't get to work on last week. More yardage is being sent to replace the flawed portion. I am sure glad I did check the fabric before cutting! I have the fabric cut, so plan on working on that tomorrow, sick or not.
Now it's time to go to bed and kick this sniffle - I hope!
Just for fun, here is a picture of the lap quilt I like to use this time of year. I made this when I was a fairly beginner quilter. A group of friends and I formed a small quilting group and took turns bringing a block to teach the others. I made mine into a sampler. It is hand quilted in a baptist fan pattern. Such sweet memories of the fun I had getting together with these ladies and enjoying learning more quilting! This was made in the early 90's - I didn't add a label at the time (bad form).