Monday, December 19, 2016

Christmas Madness

Yes, I am quickly growing crazy with all the Christmas madness going on!  I have Christmas presents to get finished today - so will be frantically sewing for the rest of the day.  I also have a load of projects that need to be done directly after the holidays, so am prepping for that as well.  I don't quite know how this happens to be, but am just trying to breathe and keep on swimming!

One of the best things about this year has been serving as an Island Batik Ambassador - I love working with their beautiful projects, and the monthly challenges have been so inspiring for me creatively.  If you are a blogger and are interested, they are taking applications through the end of this week.  Apply here! 

Don't worry if you don't hear from me for a few day!  We plan to do some traveling and family celebrating.  And of couse, sewing every chance I get to get all these projects done...

No comments: