Friday, January 13, 2017

Finished or Not Friday - some of both!

I definitely had a pretty productive week in the sewing room!  I finished this quilt for my Project Quilting entry:

After that I finished up this quilt for the New Beginnings Blog Hop:


After that I did some alterations and started working on this shop sample.  I have the top done, so am going through my stash for some fabric to put together for a backing.  


And I have to decide how to quilt it and with what thread.  After this is done, I will be concentrating on a custom quilt featuring vintage embroidered blocks!  Should be fun - can't wait to show you that one.  

Finished or Not Friday at Busy Hands Quilts
Linking up with Myra for Finished or Not Friday - make sure you stop by and join in the fun!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are definitely a bionic quilter! Love your work!