Wednesday, January 11, 2017

What's on Your Bucket List?

I've been enjoying reading all the comments on my blog hop post.  I've found some new additions to my own quilting bucket list, and it's really interesting seeing what other quilters have on their list of quilts to do someday.

So far the number one quilt is New York Beauty.  I've never made an entire quilt by myself in this pattern, but I did do blocks for one of my Quilt Guild raffle quilts.  Here are the arcs -

And the completed blocks -
I wish I could find a picture of the completed quilt, it was lovely!  I've participated in making the yearly raffle quilt for the guild and it's always fun.  This was one of my favorites.  I used a single block on the back of a self portrait quilt I made back when I first started blogging.
You can read the rest of the post HERE if you like.

Make sure you keep hopping along with the New Beginnings blog hop!  The Island Batik Ambassadors have made some great projects to share with you.

Wednesday, January 11 – Drizzle
Webster Quilt
Thursday, January 12 – Fifi and Fido + Happy Hounds
Mary Mack Made Mine
Quilting Affection

No comments: