Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Christmas Caroling Row Along coming in September

Remember when I mentioned on Monday that I had some announcements?  Today I want to tell you about the Christmas Caroling Row Along.  Marian at SeamsToBeSew has put this together and you do not want to miss it!  She has put together a great group of bloggers and a truly amazing set of prizes.  You can find the list of bloggers and prizes on this blog post.


This is my second year of participating in the Row Along and I am sure that you will really enjoy all the rows that we are preparing for you.  I am really excited about the variety and quality of all the patterns.  Each blogger will have a free pattern for the row they have designed for you to download,  their story of the inspiration, and a prize to give away.


There are eleven days to this event, each Tuesday and Thursday of each week between September 5 and October 10th, you can come and visit each blog, read about their inspiration for choosing the song they did and there row, and then download the pattern from the featured blogs of the day.  I won't be sharing my row until October, but I'll be making sure to share the other posts as we go along.
So mark your calendar for next week - it's going to be great!

No comments: