Friday, August 11, 2006

Red Ribbon 2006


This is the last of the fair entries: Morning Glory. It got a a red ribbon. The judge wrote very nice comments, but nothing about the pucker on the back! I feel like I got away with something, though I'm sure she noticed it and that is why I have a red ribbon. Next year I may have to forgo the fair, only amateurs allowed and I am going to start teaching classes. It's been a lot of fun, and a lot of people see my quilts there that don't see them other places. I'm glad our guild show allows everyone to enter! I entered 6 items in that, but I still have to quilt one, which is a queen size. I plan to get going on that next week. I'll take it in to the shop to baste, it's soo much easier on the tables than on the floor.

Off to clean my sewing space, will be having company this weekend, and every surface is covered with stuff!

No comments: