Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Today we pick up our One-Eyed Cat

Buster gets to come home from the vet's today. I'm a little worried about his care, but I know we will get through this all right. After the surgery the vet said that it looks like it was a puncture, not an impact. The eye was horribly abcessed, and there is not bone damage. So that is a good thing. I am working on finishing up my painting today and putting the house in order to help him get around better when he gets home. I am also making him up a bed on the floor just in case he doesn't feel like jumping up in his chair.



I did do a little sewing yesterday just to keep my sanity! I made some cute checkbook covers out of a lakehouse Print with sewing notions on it. I love how they came out. I'm going to make some more with different pocket colors, and hope to sell them at the open house at the quilt shop next week.


I suppose I'd better get busy and get to painting. Actually taping is the first job, the trip is what I'm working on at the moment. Almost finished, and am I ever glad - painting seems to take a lot out of me!

No comments: