Thursday, June 19, 2008

Life is Like a Box of Chocolates

It's true, you just never know what you are going to get! This week has been super busy, the fabric arrived for the jockey silks so I had a little over 24 hours to make them. I got two complete shirts done, and still have to do one more, but my husband was glad to have some to take with us. We went up to Auburn to watch McLaren work out, and it was fabulous! He did great, and we are really looking forward to participating in some races soon, and hopefully winning some purses and getting back some of our investment! Since I was tagged by Kym, I will count this as Random Fact #1 - We own a racehorse!

(Here are the rules if you are tagged "it":1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.)

#2 I was a teen-age bride - married my sweet-heart at 19 and we have been married for 28 years, have 5 daughters, and one adorable little grandson.

#3 I have been asked to be a quilt judge at a local fair this summer! I am alternately terrified and excited about this, but I think I will accept.

#4 I love chocolate. My current supply is Kisses with vanilla yogurt. Not too bad. I like the mint ones the best, but like to mix it up a little.

#5 I'm really getting tired of my long hair and plan on cutting it short within the next couple of weeks. I do that in cycles, cut it short, get tired of the maintenace, grow it long, get tired of dealing with all the shedding.... rinse and repeat!

#6 I have managed to collect the entire set of Miniature Quilt magazines! I spent way toomuch money on Ebay to do it, but it was fun, and kept me occupied for several months. It's funny because I'm really not that much into owning things, but I really wanted to have the whole set. Now, I have a bazillion miniature quilt patterns at my disposal.

#7 I procrastinate way too much, and spent the last two days finishing a baby quilt that I had over a month to work on. How silly is that?

Ok, now I've done that! Don't know who I'm going to tag yet, but I will be adding you to my list as I go - anyone out there want to be tagged, just let me know and I'll add you to my list!

Here are those lucky people I've tagged:

1. Precious Quilts
2. Sophie

No comments: