Thursday, April 08, 2010

On the Downhill Slide

Yep, I am on the downhill slide in my stint as President of the Quilt Guild. Tonight was our election for next year and I am officially going to be the past president after two more meetings! I am so looking forward to enjoying the meetings from the back of the room for a change - I'm glad that I was able to serve my guild, but I am ready to be done.


Still listing an item a day in my Etsy shop. Today was this sweet little quilt:



I quilted it last night. It's pretty cute, and definitely cheerful.


And last, but not least, if you want to read a great article about buying a quilt, read this post on the Quiltsy Team Blog. Really great information on quilts!

And now it's time for bed. No school or work tomorrow! You know what that means - no alarm clock in the morning, we are sleeping in - aaah!

No comments: