Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Movin' Right Along

We have movie night once a week in our house, and we watched "The Muppet Movie" a couple of weeks ago! For some reason this song is repeating in my head this week, I guess because I feel like I'm finally getting into the rhythm of school and work and keeping up with life!



I found a new place to sell my patterns, so I am really excited to get busy with that, I really think that is where my interest is at the moment, and I really want to work on getting more designing done in the coming year. It seems like life kept getting in the way this year, I started out with great plans, but was never really able to get on a roll. So I've got a few uploaded and am working on finishing up some that I've never really quite got all the way completed. Here is my Journal Cover Pattern. Check out more of the great patterns on PatternSpot - love the fact that they are instantly downloadable! Plus there are lots of free ones, too. I've got a couple in mind that I'd like to add, so I'll let you know when I do.

Last night I spent most of the evening using EQ7 to put an idea I've been kicking around in my head for quite a while into an actual quilt and I am so loving it! Can't wait to choose some fabrics tomorrow and actually do some sewing (and writing instructions!) It's been a while since I was actually this enthusiastic about a quilting project, so it feels really great. Today I am finishing up a few odds and ends so I can be ready for some concentrated sewing.

Here is a little teaser - it's not the whole project, just a taste!


No comments: