Tuesday, November 04, 2014

On the Run

Today was a busy day and I never even got to go into my sewing room at all!  DH and I did get our exercise in, we paid our bills and voted and did some errands.  I spent the afternoon teaching my EQ7 class.  They worked hard today drawing a block in patchdraw and adding nodes to curves.  We are going to take a break until January, then start again.  I will have to work on some interesting projects to have them work on for our next set of classes.  It's really been fun and stretched me out of my comfort zone on using the program!

Here is today's QDAD:

I made the little bird block by tracing part of the image provided for our inspiration.  I like it much better than any of the birds I found in the EQ7 blocks.  The block is called Birds in the Air.

I chose the fabric for the cupcake quilt I need to work on.  Just need to cut it up now and start sewing to get this project going.  Hopefully I will heve plenty of time tomorrow to get going on it!  For now it's time to sign out and get some rest....

No comments: