Monday, April 25, 2016

A Royal Proclamation

Greetings!  This princess has just returned from a very fun and inspiring weekend at ladies retreat in the beautiful kingdom of Lake Bradley:

I got to stay in one of these sweet little cabins all by myself so I could enjoy some quiet and restful sleep at night:
And spent some wonderful quality time during the days with the women of my church.  We were inspired, encouraged, and treated like queens all weekend!
I think I'll start wearing my tiara in my sewing room to inspire me :)

Onwards to the royal proclamation....doot, do, do do....

The winner of my giveaway for one fat quarter of beautiful Island Batik fabric is:

Christi Scheffel!

Congratulations, Christi - I have e-mailed you, asking for your address so I can mail you the prize.

Since this princess does not have a staff to do the household chores, she had best get busy and do some vacuuming and laundry.  Even royal palaces need dusting!  Plus the Princesses inner chamber/sewing room is badly in need of organizing and clean up.  She is a bit messy when she works!  Plus she is doing a good deed this evening and bringing a meal to a new mommy and her family, so shopping and cooking are on the agenda as well.  Being a Daughter of the King isn't easy, but it sure is rewarding!

No comments: