Monday, September 05, 2016

Starting today! The Road Home Row-Along!

I have been a busy bee for the past month and have so many things I need to catch up on here, but for today I just want to tell you about this wonderful event I am participating in!  This is the kick off day for The Road Home Row-Along.  Marian of Seams To be Sew and Amy of Sew Incredibly Crazy have put together an awesome event featuring dozens of bloggers who have designed and are offereing for free a pattern for a row representing our home.  There are also many awesome sponsors for generous giveaways!

The Road Home-wide

We have four bloggers today kicking off our Row Along:




Don't miss this fun blog hop - I'm so excited to see all the rows and collect the patterns!  Make sure you come check in every Tuesday and Thursday to see who the bloggers are for each day.  You'll enjoy meeting each one and finding out more about their "home".  Thanks again, Marian and Amy for making it happen!

No comments: