Friday, May 05, 2017

A lovely day for Sewing

Ah, yesterday was a lovely day for sewing!
I was even able to enjoy having my window open for some fresh air.  Since all my alteration work was done for the week, I spent the day working on a few projects and doing some tidying up.  

I found the missing fabric for the inner border and binding on my Savannah quilt!  Woohoo!  I've been wanting to get this top finished so I can quit shuffling it around my sewing room, and I'll add the borders to it this afternoon.  
I also got this top done, thanks to the help of my Instagram friends!  Since my husbands not much into quilt design I am glad I have a community of people to call on when I need a second opinion.  It looks much better now that I have removed the piece that wasn't working.  This is made using the same Island Batik Coastal Mist Stack I used for my modern quilt earlier this week.  

I'm also working on the sample for Threads That Bind's row for the Row By Row Experience this summer.  It's super cute, but I'm gong to wait on showing you that one until the shop is ready to show it off.  

That's about it for now!  I'm linking up with Myra of Busy Hands Quilts, I've missed a couple weeks and am glad to get back into the routine!

Finished or Not Friday at Busy Hands Quilts

No comments: