Thursday, August 31, 2017

Labor Day Sale in my Etsy Shop!

I'm celebrating Labor day with a 25% off sale on many of the quilts in my Etsy shop.

 My inventory of finished quilts is getting a little out of hand, so I would be more than happy to send some of them off to new homes.  They are all in great condition, from my smoke free home and carefully stored to keep them out of range of my furry helper, Scamper.

  Many of them are former shop samples so the fabric is no longer available.  Some of them are even the cover models for my patterns.

Many of them I made just for the fun of it!

If you are looking for a lap quilt, baby quilt, or a table runner at a great price, now is a good time to shop!  Sale goes through Monday, September 4.  All of these quilts and many more are available at 25% off the regular price.

Shop PamelaQuilts on Etsy


Thanks for looking!

No comments: