Monday, January 29, 2018

Monday Sewing

Now that I have my design wall back I am enjoying a changing view as I place different blocks and projects on it just for the pure enjoyment of seeing color and think about ideas.

The mini quilt top I started last year, it needs to be quilted and bound.  The spool quilt I also made last year, from a free pattern by Whole Circle Studio.  This version is made from Island Batik fabrics.  The blocks are for a project I am designing for Threads That Bind - I need some more fabric to finish this one up. 
The little hearts are mini versions of my Modern Love mug rug!  The were made as a special request through Etsy and are only 4 1/2 x 5 1/2.  So cute!
They are straight line quilted, wasn't room to do much!

I also finished G10 for my CrazyJane quilt!  I talk to Jane a lot about her craziness while I work on these.  I was very happy that this one came out well - and that I had enough of the blue fabric to squeak out this block.  I've had this one for years and it is a favorite, I am glad to have a piece in my special quilt to remember!

The Island Batik Ambassadors will be treating you to a touch of fall this week!  Here is the schedule:

FALL

Don't forget that you can still enter the giveaway on my post from last Monday - if you missed it, just click on the link below to visit.


Hope your Monday was productive!

No comments: