Tuesday, December 11, 2018

A good nights sleep makes everything better...

After a good nights rest, I feel a lot better about our flooring project.  It's amazing what a little rest can do for your outlook on things! 

Today was a half day at the quilt shop, it was nice to get out of the house for a bit and play with fabric. 

I wore one of my Island Batik rayon scarves - I love how the yellow matches the print in my top!  I just want to buy all the colors of these!

We got these new ombre batiks in from Anthology fabrics.  So pretty!
When I got home I had to pick out some fabric to match this quilt.  I'm going to add a name to it for my customer who wanted it personalized.  I love how this one looks, it will be perfect for the lettering.  I print out the name in EQ8, then raw edge applique to the border.  This makes a super cute personalized baby quilt.

I basted a quilt, then got started cutting out a jacket that a customer needs for a Christmas gift.  Just a few more deadlines and I can enjoy some free sewing time.  Can't wait!



No comments: