Friday, December 07, 2018

Another quilt finished - almost!

I've been working away this week to get this quilt finished, now all I need to do is put the binding on!
The border fabric is from Spoonflower.  My customer wanted it to match the wall paper she bought from there.  I enjoyed finding fabric to coordinate with it and designing the blocks. 
The lighting wasn't great for the pictures, it looks so much prettier in person.
I quilted in in hearts and loops.  It's going to be a tablecloth in her dining area.  She's been waiting patiently for me to get this done, so I know she will be super happy! 

That's finish number four for the week. One more project to finish tomorrow, then some more secret sewing will begin! 

Linking up with Myra for Finished or not Friday



3 comments:

grammajudyb said...

That is a lovely table covering! Isn't it fun and amazing to get fabric designed/printed just for you? Well done!

Unknown said...

What a great job coordinating the fabrics...it's beautiful!

Barb Neiwert said...

She should be delighted with this table covering! Heck, I'm delighted just looking at it and knowing that you selected all the coordinating fabrics, pattern, etc. So well done!