Saturday, December 08, 2018

Binding, and the rest of my list, finished!

I am happy to say that I managed to finish all 5 of the projects I wanted to get done this week.  I knew it was ambitious, but I needed to get these done, so I worked hard and got them all finished.
I love how this came out!


I don't think next week will be quite as busy, at least not on the quilting front - we are hoping to get a laminate floor installed in the dining room and I'm sure that will be quite a job.  First of all, out with the old brown shag carpet - Woohoo!  Which will also mean a lot of cleaning and moving things around.  I am excited to see how it changes the look of the room, I think it will brighten it up a lot. It's a crazy time of year to do this kind of a project, but the opportunity is too good to pass up, and it's something I've been wanting for a while.  Hopefully I can get the Christmas decorations up somehow in the midst of all the chaos because I'm hosting bunco on Friday!   Well, no matter what, it'll be a fun time with my friends.

One day at a time.  Tomorrow I get to work on one of my secret projects, I've been looking forward to it all week!  And I might just make some Christmas Cookies.  To keep up my strength, you know! 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on a VERY successful week. Hoping your new flooring goes in as quickly as mine. These floor installation people are AMAZING and quick! Your BUNCO party will be just fine!