Thursday, December 06, 2018

Full Steam Ahead

That's me this week - there's a lot to do and I'm working at getting it all done!  Tonight is the guild meeting, so I figured I'd better write my blog post early for the 31 Day Blogging Challenge.

I also need to get my Christmas list started, my people always want to know what I want, and I can never think of anything until I am alone, then the ideas start to come.  Myra of Busy Hands Quilts wrote a great post on gifts for quilters, I would love any of the things she highlighted in it! Especially the sewing room lights.  She's also doing a giveaway for one of her patterns, so make sure you read the whole post!

I also really need a new ironing board cover, mine is looking pretty nasty these days.  I replaced my old iron because I didn't feel like it was getting hot enough - I guess not because the new one is awesome when I'm pressing my quilt blocks.  But it's also doing a number on my cover...which is actually pretty old, so it's time anyway. 

Today's prompt for #myyearinquilts on instagram is my favorite tool.  Hands down, this is it, and I've been giving it a workout lately.  I love my Olfa splash cutter!  What's your favorite sewing tool? 









No comments: