Thursday, January 17, 2019

Getting a workout...

Since the first of the year, my hubby and I have been working on getting back into our exercise routine.  It's been a bit hard since he has started working part time at a horse ranch (hard work, but he is loving being around the horses!), and I've been working an extra day at the quilt shop.  I've also been working on two projects that I don't want to show you quite yet, so there doesn't seem to be much I can blog about at the moment.  Of  course, there is the Island Batik Getaway Blog hop...have you been keeping up?  There are some seriously gorgeous fabrics and projects to check out!

WEEK 2
Monday, January 14
Jennifer Fulton- The Inquiring Quilter

Tuesday, January 15

Wednesday, January 16

Thursday, January 17

Friday, January 18
Tina Dillard Quilting Affection

I'll be back soon with some of my own projects - can't wait to share what I've been working on this month!  Time to go do some stitching - today I'm putting a top together.  It's taken me 8 hours to stitch all the blocks, and I can't wait to see how they look together.

No comments: