Monday, June 11, 2018

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday to all of you!  Now, I know that we don't all see Monday as a happy day - many of us see Monday as the start of another week of grinding through work to get to the weekend.  I like to see Monday as the start of a fresh set of opportunities and experiences.  My "to-do" list may be long (but it's not as long as last weeks!) but I have a whole week to get all these things accomplished, and I'm going to do my best to get there. 


Sooo - today is the start of an awesome Blog Hop I am participating in!  Where Flowers Bloom is going to be a lot of fun - you can check it out here:


Who doesn't love flowers on quilts?  Here is the list of participants and the schedule:

Where Flowers Bloom Blog Hop Schedule






I hope you join in and enjoy all the lovely projects!  Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with - can't wait to share my project :)

Have an awesome Monday!

No comments: